We’re off to Hollywood!
Ok that may be an exaggeration but we did get filmed by ITV Coast and Country the other Sunday, alongside the Llanberis Tidy Village litter pickers. Human and ourselves where filmed because we are part of the nationwide ‘Paws on Plastic’ movement (basically dog owners litter picking whilst walking their dogs). We were joined by 2 other litter picking dogs from Bethesda Litterpickers. Hopefully we won’t have been cut out of the filming.
We had a new door too, exciting as we can now see out of it (instead of a obscure glazing). The silent staffy took a shine to the man fixing the door and decided that he needed both hands licked and that he needed supervision. I just annoyed everyone by barking at everything…after 10 minutes we had to be moved into the lounge, where we has to sit still whilst the small human made us put our paws on a piece of paper whilst she drew around them with a crayon. I’m a bit worried as all my four paws where of very different sizes.
Human made us a Pero cheesecake recently too
· Pero Dog biscuits (small or large doesn’t matter as long as they’re treats your dog likes!)
· 1/2 a ripe banana
· 1/2 cup rolled oats
· 1 tbsp peanut butter (sweetener free)
· Low fat cottage cheese
· Plain low fat Greek Yogurt
· Crush up your Pero dog biscuits, either by putting in a plastic bag and hitting madly with rolling bin or into a food processor
· Combine the crushed biscuits with the oats, banana, peanut butter and mix well
· Lay out into a flat bowl
· Transfer to fridge for 30 minutes to set
Mix the cottage cheese and Greek yogurt until very very thick, the put onto the base and leave to set again for 30 minutes in the fridge
Human was ready to take a photo, but somehow managed to drop the whole thing when taking it out of the fridge to the kitchen worktop. Luckily the bowl didn’t break. Human said a few rude words then opened the door gate to let us all into the kitchen…it was a free for all picnic for 2 dogs and 5 cats
And yes it was lovely…